Wednesday, December 10

Karl, you're killing us all

Just have a look at this great discussion at The Fashion Spot. It's about the question who will be the model for the Chanel's Spring/Summer 2009 main campaign. The first photo from the campaign is published, but doesn't reveal anything about the model.


Designer and photographer Karl Lagerfeld shot the campaign very private and exclusive in his own house in Vermont. Nothing is known yet, but according to rumours, Sasha Pivovarova is the lucky one.

I think it's great to see how excited the members are. In my opinion it's also a bit hilarious, I mean.. what are we talking about? But they're so enthusiastic, they even make me looking forward to the announcement of the model!
Some really passionate quotes:

"I sat in front of it half an hour yesterday and tried to picture out which model it is. I especially marveled about the haircolour, for I think you can already get an insight into the colour scheme of the campaign. I think blonde would be the random choice, dark would be totally boring, but red would absolutely rock it."

"I think it's quite stupid...
I recognize Sasha's toes... :D let me dream!!!!!!"


And a keen member found out which dress is photographed:

Photos and quotes from TFS and Style

Also at Fashionologie it's a juicy 'to be continued'-story. Isn't it great to see how people are too excited to have a little patience and start to puzzle to find things out?

It's a mystery, guys!

No comments: