Wednesday, November 12

You're the nicest thing I've seen

Look! This is fun! I've been tagged!

I guess I have to list the rules first:
- You have to mention the person who nominated you. Well, that's an easy one: the girl from saamielola.blogspot.com!
- And then tag 5 more blogs, and notify them. I'll do this a bit different I think. I actually don't know five more blogs to tag! So if you're reading this and you also have a blog: feel free to place this tag on your little place on the internet. And I'd love to hear from you.
- List 6 unimportant things that make you happy. That's always a great thing to do. Here it goes:

1. Cycling on a lane covered with autumn-faded leaves.
2. Searching for new fantastic blogs, music, outfits, artists and inspiration.
3. Writing, on this blog, my other Dutch blog, in my diary or just on a wandering piece of paper.
4. Imagining living in Paris, while listening to French chansons.
5. Making lists of everything: to-do lists, wishlists, I adore-lists, it's fun and clears your mind.
6. Having a great conversation at moments when you don't expect it.

No comments: