Tuesday, November 25

Mr. Mraz at his best

I really really like Jason Mraz. He's funny and a good singer with lovely songs. You probably know him from his last album, "We sing, we dance, we steal things". It's a nice album, but in my opinion defenitely not his best. And that's why I'd like to introduce you to his old songs today!

First of all, Prettiest Friend. One of the cutest songs ever. Everytime I hear that sentence "I wrote this for my prettiest friend", it makes me smile.


Collapsible Plans, live in the streets of Paris. Lots of love for La Blogotheque. I think one day I'll make a post about this fantastic music log.


The Boy's Gone. Just listen.


And last but not least Hey Love. I guess this is my alltime favorite.


If you haven't enough of him yet, try Land down under, So unusual, Shy that way, Did you get my message, Who needs shelter and Summerbreeze. And don't forget to tell me your favorite!

1 comment:

Mirthe said...

Ik vind Jason Mraz geweldig!