Wednesday, November 26

Postcrossing

I'm proud to be a member of this project. Postcrossing takes you back to sending old fashioned postcards. I've sent my first postcard to Finland a couple days ago. Unfortunately I forgot to scan the card I bought. It was really a nice one, black and white, with a lady and gentlemen on a bycicle. Yesterday there arrived an email in my mailbox with the good news: my card has found the right address!
Next thing is I'll get a postcard from a random user, can't wait!

So if you think this is exactly something for you, don't hesitate, because it's a lovely project. Subscribe to Postcrossing and make people from all over the world happy with your cards!

Photo's from I don't know where! Saved it a long time ago. I love the combination of postcards and vintage Paris.

No comments: